The EEO/Compliance team monitors University compliance with federal and state equal opportunity and nondiscrimination laws and regulations. The 分工 多样性与归属感 will assist with monitoring institutional employment practices and procedures, as well as investigating and resolving discrimination and harassment complaints. The division conducts training programs and presentations on affirmative action, sexual and racial harassment, and a wide range of diversity programs and workshops in order to assure the most wholesome and productive learning and work environment for students, 教师, 和工作人员.
Individuals who believe they have been unlawfully harassed or discriminated against are encouraged to contact the Office of 公平与合规 at 419-372-4322 or 分工 多样性与归属感 office at: 419-372-7100.
EEO/Compliance is an essential component of BGSU's efforts to achieve and support a diverse university community where all are encouraged to succeed and where none are excluded from participation based on any irrelevant characteristics. 我们的目标, as we aspire to be the premier learning community in Ohio, and one of the best in the nation, is to assure a healthy and productive learning and working environment.
BGSU是一个 affirmative action, equal opportunity employer/educator.
We strive to adhere to the Core Values of BGSU and share in the aspirations described in the BGSU Vision Statement
教育, Training, and Hiring 资源
- Non-Discrimination in 澳门葡京游艺赌场 and 教育 Policy
- Non-第九条 Sexual Harassment Policy
- Disability/Reasonable Accommodation Policy
- Code of 学生的行为 Policy
- Equal 澳门葡京游艺赌场 Opportunity Commission (EEOC)
- Ohio Civil Rights Commission Ohio Civil Rights Commission | Ohio.政府
- Office of Civil Rights (OCR)
- Department of Labor (DOL)
- Office of Federal Contract Compliance 项目 (OFCCP)
- US Department of 教育 (DOE), Office of Civil Rights
- 退伍军人事务(VA) VA.政府 Home | 退伍军人 Affairs
- Age Discrimination in 澳门葡京游艺赌场 Act of 1967
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) of 1990
- The Equal Pay Act of 1963
- Executive Order 11246: Equal 澳门葡京游艺赌场 Opportunity, as amended
- Federal Rehabilitation Act of 1973
- Lilly Ledbetter Fair Pay Act of 2009
- Pregnancy Discrimination Act of 1978
- Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964
- 第九条 of the 教育 Amendments of 1972
Updated: 09/19/2023 02:38PM